This is a photogaphic blog with a particular focus on walking the Spanish Caminos. Also included are walks in The New Forest, Wales and Southern England.




Sevilla 13th - 14th October


My local.


Near the Cathedral.


So, there were no problems getting from home to Seville. Left Salisbury at 5.30 am for Bournemouth airport to Malaga then got a train to Sevilla. It´s hot here - yesterday was 27c so I´ll need plenty of water en route. I´ve been here before so no problems getting around and it´s great to dip into some familiar cosy bars for a cerveza and tapas. I´ll visit the Cathedral later and check out a few more cosy bars.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Andrew! If I didn't know you better I would say you are having a good time. Spare a thought for your wife at home, working hard with her naughty children...! Have a wonderful buen camino and you are missing cold, dull weather with temperatures of a maximum of 11 degrees C today. Missing nothing in fact.. I look forward to following your progress, getting occasional phone calls/texts, and seeing you safe home in November. Rachel x

Unknown said...

P.S. And there is no need to rub it in about the cosy bars!!!