This is a photogaphic blog with a particular focus on walking the Spanish Caminos. Also included are walks in The New Forest, Wales and Southern England.




1-3-2012. Back to the Via de la Plata in 4 weeks. Sevilla to Merida.

This will be my third time walking on the Via de la Plata from Sevilla. We (Rachel and I) arrive from Stanstead in the evening of Saturday 31st March and start walking the next morning. This will be my first visit in Spring and I'm looking forward to seeing the changes in the landscape although apparently the Winter has been the driest on record. Here are a few pictures I took in November 2008. The first one shows Rocket and Mustard in an Olive grove having a late flowering.

Approaching Torremegia.







1 hour after leaving Merida.
Between Aljucen and Alcuescar.

1 comment:

ksam said...

That second pic with the trees and the stone wall is simply beautiful!