This is a photogaphic blog with a particular focus on walking the Spanish Caminos. Also included are walks in The New Forest, Wales and Southern England.




4th November. Camino de Santiago blog is nearly finished. Autumn is here.


A perfect Fly agaric.


New Forest, Hampshire, England.

Yesterday Rachel and I went for the first walk since I returned from Spain. Did about 10 miles (16km) and no great problems with my foot. Will soon be able to tackle 40 km a day, I hope.

The blog is nearly finished. I need photos for 3 or 4 more days and then I can copy the text from my diary.

I will try and keep this blog "live" with details from various walks and adventures. I'm never going to be much of a poet but it will give me a chance to sharpen my photography skills. I might even start using my SLR again rather than my trusty compact. I don't think I'll be photographing any more London riots though, as I did in the 80's.

2 comments:

Paul said...

Welcome home Andrew. Not too many long walks in the Forest please - that ankle needs to rest ready for the next tennis season!

ksam said...

Found your blog via Camino Buddies. Your pics are absolutely amazing. Good luck with the foot/ankle. I know how much fun it is to do a distance with foot issues! Yuck. Buen Camino, Karin