This is a photogaphic blog with a particular focus on walking the Spanish Caminos. Also included are walks in The New Forest, Wales and Southern England.




I've found a new Camino.

I've stumbled across this Camino route somewhere near Malaga. Maybe it could be an interesting 'warm up' prior to walking the Via de la Plata again. I can't see any alburgues up there though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1Nd1qtk1Go

I read an interesting poem on the Solitary Walker's blog
http://solitary-walker.blogspot.com/


Living
 

The fire in leaf and grass
so green it seems
each summer the last summer.

The wind blowing, the leaves
shivering in the sun,
each day the last day.

A red salamander
so cold and so
easy to catch, dreamily

moves his delicate feet
and long tail. I hold
my hand open for him to go.

Each minute the last minute.


DENISE LEVERTOV The Sorrow Dance


Some photos soon, Andrew.

1 comment:

ksam said...

Wish I'd watched it before I ate my dinner! Nearly lost it watching! Esshhh...almost had to sit on the floor to watch it!!! :-)